Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Charlie Green- Britain's Got Talent 2008 Ep2

If there’s Madonna Decena, there’s also Charlie Green who made it to the semi-finals of UK TV show Britain’s Got Talent.

Charlie is a ten-year old school boy from from Westacre Middle School and is said to be a son of a British and Filipina couple.

He confidently sang “Summer Wind”, wowed the judges and earned a standing auditioned. Right after his performance Simon Cowell commented, “Charlie, you’re fantastic. I think you’re a little star. I really really like you.”

“I genuinely do not expecting to find someone like that. I thought it’s gonna be a disaster, it’s so changed. I’m absolutely thrilled,” said Cowell in a taped interview.

Green is not only becoming a hit on TV but as well as on video-sharing site Youtube.

No comments:

TWBA: Catriona's revelations about her break up with Clint

TWBA: Catriona's revelations about her break up with Clint